The Commercial UAV Expo finished up earlier this month in Las Vegas. There was a lot of interesting takeaways but here are five interesting ones posted by Commercial UVA News.
- Young entrepreneurs are making an name for themselves.
- Part 107 has had a major impact on the industry.
- Big players are entering the arena.
- LIDAR technology has become smaller and more affordable.
- Collision avoidance systems and UTM are the future.
Speakers at the conference talked a lot about the future of UAV technology, but when it came to specifics it was clear UAVs are first emerging in four fields precision agriculture, civil engineering and infrastructure, surveying & mapping, and security/emergency response.